Maleficent: Mistress of Evil
October 21st, 2019 - October 29th, 2019
There may only be one true queen, but there are two chances to win a Maleficent: Mistress of Evil prize pack! We are giving away TWO official Disney's Maleficent: Mistress of Evil prize packs:
(Prize may include, but not limited to items shown.)
1. Submit your information in the form below for a chance to win. Contest ends on Tuesday,October 29th at 11:59PM PST. One lucky winner will be selected at random. The winner will be notified by email on Wednesday 10/30/19 and will have 48 hours to claim prize.
2. Follow the link below to our Facebook page and unlock another chance to win!
No purchase necessary. Both contests end on Tuesday,October 29th at 11:59PM PST and winners announced Wednesday 10/30/19.
Facebook Contest: One lucky winner will be selected at random on 10/30/19. We will leave a comment on the winning post, so be sure to check notifications. Winner has 48 hours to claim prize before forfeiting.
Website Contest: One lucky winner will be selected at random. Winner will be notified via email on 10/30/19 and has 48 hours to claim prize before forfeiting.
The Mission Tiki Drive-In Theatre and Swap Meet have resumed their regularly scheduled operations.
The drive-in theatre is open nightly. If you to attend the drive-in, be advised that:
You must wear a mask when visiting the bathroom and snack bar.
You must not leave your vehicle except to visit the bathroom or snack bar.
You must view the movie from within your vehicle.
You must practice social distancing at all times.
You must not leave your vehicle when purchasing tickets.
If you do not follow the above guidelines, you will be asked to leave without refund.
The swap meet is open Wednesday, and Friday through Sunday. You must abide by the following rules:
- You must wear a mask at all times.
- You must practice social distancing at all times.
- You must not leave your vehicle when purchasing tickets.
- All vendors must wear masks at all times and practice social distancing within their selling spaces.
- Vendor stalls will be staggered to achieve proper social distancing of no less than 12 feet apart.
We wish to sincerely thank all our loyal customers for their continued support, and we look forward to better serving you in the near future when this present situation has passed.
See full Customer Handout
SHOW CURRENT COVID-19 ALERT