HOW TO ENJOY THE DRIVE-IN
You're going to have a blast!
The $9 adult ticket and $1 kids ticket allows you admission for two movies playing on the same screen. This means you'll get to see two movies for half the price! We suggest that you arrive at the theater one hour before the first show. Alternatively, if you are planning to see only the 2nd and 3rd shows, you'll want to arrive about thirty minutes prior to the 2nd show.
The audio for the movies is broadcast through an FM transmitter (radio), so make sure you have a good sound system in your vehicle. Not to worry, if you don't have an FM transmitter in your car you can bring a battery-operated stereo with speakers to hear the movies. We recommend parking the truck backwards so that the tail end is facing the movie screen, that way you can fill the bed of the truck with pillows and blankets while you watch the movie from there. You can also bring lawn chairs and sit outside of your vehicle, as long as you are not obstructing anyone's view.
We have a snack bar full of treats and goodies from popcorn, candy and carne asada nachos! You are also welcome to bring your own snacks too!
- Any lane gets you into any screen
- Stereos/boom boxes are allowed
- Sitting outside of your car is OKAY as long as you stay within your parking space
- Switching screens is NOT ALLOWED
- All major credit + debit cards accepted
- No Cash Refunds (credit voucher only)
- Box Office opens 1 hour before the first showing
- We are open rain or shine (unless extreme)
- We are open 7 days a week, 365 days a year *
- Speed limit 5 MPH
- No drugs or alcohol
- No firearms or weapons of any kind
- No animals allowed (with the exception of service animals with proof or approved training)
- Drivers concealing another person(s) in their vehicle will be turned away or expelled without a refund. All vehicles are subject to search.
- This Theater and Management Assumes NO RESPONSIBILITY of Injury, Situations Beyond Our Control or Property Damage.
- Do you still show movies in the rain?
- Yes. Sometimes the theaters can flood and in that case we won't show any movies.
- When are you open?
- We're open 7 days a week.
- Now that it gets darker earlier... will you have earlier show times?
- The show times will be earlier; we'll have the official times once we hear word from all the other theaters.
- Should I bring my own battery-operated radio or just use the one in the car?
- If you are concerned that your car battery will run down, please bring a battery powered, portable FM radio.
- Can we sit on top of the car or do I need to bring chairs?
- Please do not sit on top of your car. It's dangerous and blocks other's view of the screen. On busy weekend nights, if you use lawn or camp chairs, please park your car so the chairs are placed in front of it, within one parking spot. Thanks for considering others.
- When it says 'with' with the two movies, are we watching both movies? Or do we drive in at the time we want to see the movie we want to see?
- Your ticket pays for two movies at $9. You drive up to the screen that the movies you bought tickets to are playing at, and if you don't want to stay for the second film, you may leave. Likewise, if you don't want to see the first film, you may arrive at the drive-in for the second film.
- Do you offer discounts for large groups?
- We do not offer group discounts, but are happy to accommodate your group.
- Can I barbeque while we watch the movie?
- Sorry, no. It's against fire regulations.
- How many movies do I get to watch with my admission?
- All admissions are for double features!
- How much is it to get in?
- Admission: $9 for adults - $1 for children 5 through 9 - All major credit and debit cards accepted.
- Are the movie times night shows only or daytime?
- We show the movies under the great big sky! So, we have to wait until after the sun goes down.
- How do we get sound to hear the movies?
- We have FM Transmitters so you can play the audio through your car stereo!
- Do I have to stay for both movies?
- No, you may leave as you please.
- Can I bring my own food?
- Yes, bringing in your own food is allowed.
- What kind of chairs can I bring?
- Folding chairs, lawn chairs, basically anything that you.ll be comfortable in that will not obstruct others view.
- Can I bring a camper to the drive in?
- Yes, if you park it where it does not block other's view.
- My car does not have FM radio stations, what can I use to hear the movie?
- You can bring a portable stereo and get sound that way. All the movie sounds is fed through an FM transmitter.